Natural Hardwax-Oil Finish
Osmo finish is the original European Hardwax-Oil finish and its most popular brand. It’s popularity stems from its time tested advantages, which make for a highly reliable and unique finish.
- Based on natural oils and waxes (sunflower, soybean, thistle oil and Carnauba and Candelilla plant waxes)
- Penetrating finish that protects wood from within as opposed to conventional finishes that form a plastic like coating
- The floor retains its natural wood feel and appearance
- Penetrating finish so becomes a part of the wood and can’t crack, blister or peel off
- Eco-friendly, low VOC product that is LEED compliant and winner of multiple Green Building Products awards
- For additional information on Osmo finishing products please got to http://osmo.ca/ in Canada and http://www.osmona.com/ in the United States
Conventional finish options
We also offer UV Polyurethane and UV Acrylic finishes. These finishes are applied using a state of the art Ultra Violet factory floor finishing line.